Friday, June 8, 2007

Scaffolding, weaving and web building

I am currently still working on my m-learning online scaffolding... the structure I am hanging my online connections, reflections, tools and discoveries.

I seem to spring from one link to another embedding in all sorts of directions. I have 6 pages open and I am trying to mesh them all into one another.

CHAOS with a grin :-) I hope i sort this mess out :-) Well is my intention to sort??? Not really... I am really trying to mesh all the tools together so that wherever you are on any part of my online web you will take a strand that will lead you somewhere else.

I've got www.twitter.com, www.netvibes.com, George's Conference pageflake which tells it all , wikispaces (only 2 different ones open at the moment)and they are being woven into each other.

Hmm conjuring up a blend of builder come spider come weaver... on this rainy evening hmmm still not mobiling within the web ;-) That will come!

Cheers Viv

No comments: